Monday, May 20, 2013

Review Responder HD SuperCode Viper



Purchased this alarm from hooked on tronics and arrived in a timely manner. I really liked that they made me sign for the package vs just leaving it at the door. I installed this myself and couldn't get the remote start to work. Turns out I had to disconnect the bypass module from the brain to program the remote start! Once programmed I plugs it back in and worked like a charm. I really dislike that they don't give you install instructions! The remote is a little sensitive if I keep the remote in my pocket and i tend to accidentally start my car!

I suggest you also buy an audio sensor and a tilt sensor. These two items will make this Viper alarm an absolute beast. By the way, I also had to purchase a transponder bypass for the remote start.

No comments:

Post a Comment